10. Nanshuji Temple
Moriguchi Gobo the priest of Jodo-Shinshu who left Yoshizaki in Echizen and Rennyo saint established in 1477 (1477) can tell (1475) in 1475 starting, and trouble Soji is promoted to (1611) at the Hongan-ji section in 1611, and is called "Nishi Gobo". After that the one reconstructed by 1810 (1810) via war fire in the Genna first year (1615) is the present main hall.
|The address||Zip 570-0025 1-5-2, Tatsutadori, Moriguchi-shi|
|Parking||Even 5 are possible.|